Glendora Wine Walk & Beer Fest
Glendora's 10th Annual Wine & Beer Walk is taking place on Saturday, March 9th 2019 in the Glendora Village. Must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
Come out for an evening of great wine, beer, food, and music on Glendora Avenue with over 20 pour stations featuring a selection of wine and beer from local breweries!
- Pre-Sale tickets ($40) available through March 6 – midnight.
- General Admission Tickets ($45) available March 7-9, 2019.
- Non-drinker Tickets ($20) available
- All tickets are non-refundable
Your Ticket Includes
- 15 tastings – Select from over 20 wine stations and several breweries.
- Delicious hors d’oeuvres at each station
- Commemorative “Wine Walk” Wine Glass to take home
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Live Music
- And an unforgettable evening!
- Check-in from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- South Check-in: Visiting Angels, 131 E Foothill Blvd (Corner of Foothill & Vista Bonita)
- North Check-in: 200 Block of North Glendora Ave (look for signs).
In-store ticket sales are available at the following locations:
- Coldwell Banker Millennium
134 N Glendora Ave
- Crust and Crumble
133 1/2 N Glendora Ave
- Glendora Chamber of Commerce
224 N Glendora Ave
180 N Glendora Ave
- Southland Properties
211 N Glendora Ave
Any event updates will be sent via email.
- All attendees must bring their identification, regardless of age.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE